Overview | St. Xavier’s College
St. Xaviers College welcomes all its students with the tagline “St Xavier’s College is not just a college.. Its a way of life”. Xavier’s offers one of the most amazing college life in India. Standing on the strong ethics of a catholic foundation, Xavier’s entire community is solely dedicated to the holistic education of future market-ready young minds.
Among its diversified courses and colleges, we have the Bachelor in Mass Media (BMM) which is changed to Bachelor in Mass Communication and Journalism Program as one of its most talked-about courses. Each year intake in its BMM program is done through an entrance exam. Fundamakers is one of the growing coaching institutes in Lucknow and in our opinion having data under one roof in the simplest form is what a UG level student looks for. So here we are with all the details about this entrance exam. Keep reading below.
Eligibility Criteria for St. Xavier’s College BMM Pogram
Check your eligibility before applying for Xavier’s BMM Entrance Exam.
- Applicant should have passed all the subjects in 12th standard or equivalent.
- Acceptable boards are ISC, CBSE, Central/State Board, Maharashtra State Board of secondary and higher secondary education, Mumbai, and Pune.
- Age limit: Applicants born on and after June 1, 1997.
- Document accepted as birth proof: School Leaving Certificate, Board / Pre-University Certificate / Birth Certificate issued by a Competent Authority.
- For Christian minority candidates, the Baptism Certificate is a mandatory document.
- Students in final year are not eligible for this entrance exam. (Check program and college at FUNDAMAKERS PROFILE PROFESSOR)
Note: Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of 5 subjects.
St. Xavier’s BMS, BMM or MCJ Exam Pattern
There are some specific details about Xavier’s Entrance Exam. Read about it below:
- Exam Name: St. Xavier’s BMM Entrance Exam
- Conducting Body: St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- Mode: CBT (Online)#
- Fee: INR 2500/-
- Level: University
- Duration: 2 hours | 120 minutes
- Type of questions: MCQ
- Total no. of questions: 100
- Total no of sections: 5
- Total marks: 100
- Marking Scheme: Marks per questions: +1
No negative marking for unanswered or un-attempted questions.
Xavier’s BMS entrance exam is typically held as a computer-based test from an exam center. This year, because of the COVID-19 pandemic, Xavier’s BMS entrance exam will be held as a video proctored entrance test.
Section Details and Weightage
|Section Name||%age Weightage|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||20|
|Economics and Data Interpretation||20|
|English Language and Comprehension Skills||20|
|Creative Thinking and Visual Reasoning||20|
|Logical Reasoning and Critical Analysis||20|
Exam Syllabus For Xavier’s BMM Program
St. Xavier’s College conducts Xavier’s entrance exam for admission to Bachelor of Mass Communication and Bachelor of Arts majoring in Mass Communication & Journalism. The syllabus for Xavier’s entrance test for both courses is partially similar. Candidates can prepare for both BMS and BA MCJ simultaneously and appear for both the course admission.
Important Dates for BMM Entrance
Application starting- To be announced
Application Closing- To be announced
Admit Card- To be announced
Exam Date- To be announced
Result- To be announced
Details About Seat Reservations
|Category||Number of Seats|