Overview | NCHMCT JEE Exam
Since 1982, the National Council for Hotel Management & Catering commonly abbreviated as NCHMCT JEE under the Government of India has been serving as one of the refined autonomous bodies and delivering the most market acceptable candidates in the field of hospitality management.
The Council regulates academics in the field of Hospitality Education & training that is imparted at the 21 Central Government sponsored Institutes of Hotel Management, 26 State Govt. sponsored Institute of Hotel Managements offering Degree level/Diploma/Craft Certificate level programs, 1 PSU owned Institute, 26 private Institutes, and 14 Food Craft Institutes that function in different parts of the country.
To study in a college or institute affiliated with NCHMCT then you have to crack its joint entrance exam. Details of this entrance exam are as follows:
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to pursue their career in Hotel Management and wants to prepare for NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam are requested to look at the eligibility criteria for NCHMCT JEE Exam 2022:
- Education: Applicant passed or appearing in the 12th standard or equivalent is eligible.
- Language: Applicant should pass English as one of these subjects in 12th standard.
- The provisional applicants are requested to submit their scores before or on the counseling date.
- Nationality: The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Medical Requirement: Applicants should be physically fit.
- Age Limit:
|Category||NCHMCT JEE 2022 Age Limit Criteria|
|General & OBC Categories||The upper age limit for candidates from this category is 25 years as of July 1, 2022. Candidates born on or after July 1, 1997, are eligible to apply for NCHMCT.|
|SC/ST categories||The upper age limit for candidates is 28 years as of July 1, 2022. SC/ST candidates born on or after July 1, 1994, are eligible to apply for NCHMCT.|
|Physically Challenged||The upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he/she belongs to, that is, General/SC/ST/OBC.|
The admission offer remains unconfirmed, until the complete document verification.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam Pattern and Structure
Let us look at the exam pattern of the NCHMCT JEE 2022 exam:
Exam Level: National
Exam Mode: Online
Language: Bi-lingual (Hindi and English)
No of questions: 200
Duration: 3 hours
Type of questions: MCQ
Marking Scheme: (+4) for every correct answer
(-1) for every incorrect answer
0 for unattempted questions
|Sections||Number of questions|
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam Syllabus
Here is the list of important topics from the sections that come in the NCHMCT JEE Exam Syllabus. Read what you should prepare for each section:
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle,
- Alphabet Test,
- Arithmetical Reasoning,
- Clocks & Calendars,
- Data Sufficiency,
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages,
- Direction and distance Sense Test,
- Inserting the Missing Character,
- Time sequence test,
- Analytical reasoning,
- Cause and effect,
- Input and output arrangements,
- Seating arrangements,
- Coded inequalities,
- Decision making,
- Logical Sequence of Words,
- Logical Venn Diagrams,
- Puzzle Test,
- Series Test,
- Assertion and reason Statement and course of action,
- Non-verbal reasoning will include sense tests, odd figures, analogy.
- Countries and Capitals,
- Knowledge of Current events,
- International Current Affair,
- Indian Constitution.
- Cloze Test,
- Para Jumble,
- Close test/ passages,
- Choosing the appropriate word,
- Spelling check Idioms & Phrases,
- Re-arrangement of a Sentence.
- Averages, Boats & Streams,
- Clocks and Calendar,
- Decimal & Fractions,
- HCF & LCM,
- Line Graphs,
- Mixtures & Allegations,
- Time, Speed and Distance,
- Profit and Loss,
- Permutation and Combination,
- Data Interpretation and sufficiency (will include Pie charts, Data table, Bar Graphs, Line graphs, Mixed graphs, case study etc.),
- Unitary Method,
- Problem based on numbers,
- Ration and Proportion,
- Simple Interest Compound interest.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam Important Dates
Here are the Important Dates for NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam (Tentative):
|Starting of application form||February 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||July 2022|
|Application correction||July 2022|
|Availability of admit card||August 2022|
|NCHMCT JEE 2022 exam||August 2022|
|Declaration of result||September 2022|
Institutions and Seats Availability
Central Government Affiliated Institutes for Hotel Management = 4988 seats
State Government Affiliated Institutes for Hotel Management = 2129 seats
PSU Institutes for Hotel Management = 64 seats
Private Institutes for Hotel Management = 1208 seats
Totals seats = 8389
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam Registration Fee
|General (UR ) / OBC-(NCL)||INR 1000|
|SC / ST / PWD / Transgenders||INR 450|
FundaMakers understand your stress and plan to get into hospitality. FundaMakers is one of the fastest-growing coaching institutes in Lucknow. We have been one of the best score providers in the Hotel Management exam. Our one umbrella exam preparation is the program exclusively designed for students who wish to break the trend of engineering and medical.
Visit our website or directly walk in at our three centers:
2. INDRA NAGAR