Overview | IHM Aurangabad Entrance Exam 2022
Institute of Hotel Management IHM Aurangabad or IHM-A is among the top colleges for pursuing hotel management in India. Courses offered at IHM Aurangabad are designed and delivered with ongoing validation by the University of Huddersfield, UK.
The uniqueness of Hotel Management courses offered at IHM Aurangabad is that after two years of pursuing the course at the college, candidates have the option to either pursue the 3rd and 4th year of the program in the UK or complete their course in India itself.
For a fair selection of candidates, IHM A conducts a profiling test, group discussion, and interview round. To know more about the IHM A entrance exam, keep reading.
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
There is a set of some minimum eligibility criteria for the IHM Aurangabad Hotel Management Entrance Exam:
- Candidates should have qualified Class 12 (in the 10+2 pattern) or any other equivalent examination from any stream.
- Last attended school should be an English medium school.
- Aspirants who are appearing for their Class 12/board exams are also eligible to apply for admission at IHM-A.
NOTE: Candidates appearing in the 12th standard will secure a confirmed admission only once they submit a certificate stating that they have qualified for the board exams.
Courses Offered Through IHM Aurangabad Admission Process 2022
Candidates can secure admission in the below-mentioned courses on the basis of their performance in the IHM Aurangabad entrance exam 2021.
- BA (Hons) in Hotel Management
- BA (Hons) in Culinary Arts
IHM Aurangabad Admission Process 2022
Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps to take part in the IHM Aurangabad admission process.
Step 1: Fill the IHM Aurangabad 2022 Application Form
|4 Year BA (Hons) Hotel Management||Rs 1,500|
|4 Year BA (Hons) Culinary Arts||Rs 1,500|
Step 2: Complete Online Profiling Test
Step 3: Write Statement of Purpose
Step 4: Appear for Group Discussion and Interview Round
Step 5: Check IHM Aurangabad Result on the official website
IHM Aurangabad Hotel Management Shortlisting Criteria
After filling the application, the candidate automatically is shifted to a test window.
- Candidates are required to give this online MCQ-type test.
- The result is generated on the screen immediately after completing the IHM Aurangabad test.
- Candidates will be required to carry a hard copy of this assessment report for verification.
- Candidates are advised to write a 1500 word Statement of Purpose to share their perspective on “The role this education at IHM-A would play in shaping your future by creating a vibrant personality who would succeed in the hospitality world”.
- Further, applicants will have to appear for a Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GDPI) round. These admission rounds are conducted at Taj Group of Hotels.
- Shortlisted Candidates for admission in hotel management programs offered at IHM Aurangabad as per the below-mentioned parameters:
|Statement of Purpose||10%|
Some Additional Details:
Frequency of Conduct: Once a year
Exam Level: University level
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Exam Centres
– The profiling test for IHM Aurangabad admissions 2022 will be conducted online which the candidates can complete as per their – convenience from home.
– Further, aspirants will have to appear for a Group Discussion and Personal Interview round. The above-mentioned admission rounds – are conducted at Taj Group of Hotels in Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, and IHM Aurangabad campus.
Thus, test centers for IHM Aurangabad admissions 2022 are as mentioned below:
- New Delhi
IHM Aurangabad Entrance Exam 2022 Important Dates
|Commencement of Application||May End|
|Last date for registration||June End|
|Result Date||To be announced|