Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) successfully conducted the national-level entrance exam on January 13 in 39 exam centers across India. As per the experts and students, the GK section in TISSNET 2019 was the toughest section and English and Mathematics were the most scoring sections.
|Availability of TISSNET Application Form 2019||October 30 – December 10, 2018|
|TISSNET 2019 Admit Card Date||December 28 - 29, 2018|
|TISSNET 2019 Date||January 13, 2019|
|TISSNET 2019 Result Date|
|Pre-Interview Test and Personal Interview||March 5 – April 4, 2019|
|Announcement of final result||May 2019|
Sectional weightage will be as follows:
- General Awareness : 40
- English Proficiency : 30
- Maths and Logical Reasoning : 30
- No negative marking.
The syllabus for IIFT Exam will be divided into 4 sections. They have been discussed below:
- Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation: It includes 42 questions. Marks per question in LR is 1 and 0.75 in DI. The difficulty level of this section is moderate. An accuracy of 70 percent is good.
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension: It includes 36 questions. Marks per question in VA is 0.75 and 0.75 in RC.
- Quantitative Ability: It includes 20 questions.Each question carries one mark. It is generally the toughest, yet the most scoring section.
- General Knowledge: It includes 25 questions. Marks per question is 0.50.Questions come from politics, geography, history, economics and recent trends of the market. The section always has moderate difficulty level as questions are designed from recent changes in any field.
There are 4 campuses of TISS across India.
- TISS Mumbai
- TISS Guwahati
- TISS Hyderabad
- TISS Tuljapur