The NMIMS Management Aptitude Test is conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). The candidates who are interested in MBA can apply for this exam to take admission in the institutes associated to NMAT 2019.
|NMAT 2019 Online Registration||July – October 2019|
|NMAT 2019 Scheduling||July – October, 2019|
|Late Registration acceptance Window||October 1st week – 2nd week, 2019|
|NMAT 2019 Registration - Retake||October - December 2019|
|NMAT 2019 Rescheduling||December 2019|
|NMAT 2019 Exam Date||October – December 2019|
|NMAT 2019 Result will be declared in||January 2020|
- Each question carries three marks in the paper.
- The maximum marks for the exam are 360.
- There is no negative marking in this test.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Time Limit||Range of Score|
|Language Skills||32||22 Minutes||0-96|
|Quantitative Skills||48||60 Minutes||0-144|
|Logical Reasoning||40||38 Minutes||0-120|
The syllabus for each section of NMAT 2019 tabulated below:
- Language Skills : Reading Comprehension, Synonym and Antonym, Idioms, Vocabulary, Fill-in-the-blanks, Syntax and correct Grammar, Language Usage and their Rules, Para Jumble
- Quantitative Skills : Algebra (Linear/Quadratic Equation), Trigonometry, Bar/Line graph, Tables, Pie Chart, 2D and 3 D Geometry, Modern Maths and Statistics, Number Systems, Percentage, Ratio/Proportion, Profit and Loss, Average, Time-Speed-Distance, Work/Time, Mixture & Solution/Alligations, Simple/Compound interest, Mensuration, Probability, Permutations and Combinations, Coordinate Geometry
- Logical Reasoning : Numeric Grid, Series, Coding and Decoding, Family tree, Calendar, Puzzles, Critical Reasoning, and Arrangement